Our client is a global material science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials.
- You will be responsible for the sales and account management for existing customers.
- Required to develop new customers to achieve the budgeted sales and profit contribution.
- You will report to Country Business Manager and will be based in Cikarang.
- Grow the business by managing existing accounts and identifying new potential customers.
- Promote the use of products to new and existing customers through application of selling skills and building relationships with all levels within the target customers.
- Understand our Product Portfolio and Sales Process.
- Solving technical issue with the close coordination with the Quality Assurance & Technical Support Team.
- Manage market intelligence and monitor market trends in the region.
- Actively involved in timely collections from the customers.
- Prepare regular reports, both for Internal and Customers like Sales Forecast, Customers’ Sales Forecast, Competitor Activity, Pricing Movements, and Customer Complaints.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- 6 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development.
- Experience in Packaging/ Chemicals/ Ink/ Labels/ Digital Printing/ Paints/ Manufacturing is preferred.
- Willing to travel.
- Individuals those are able to showcase scalability. Or rather, the capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities.
This position is open to Indonesian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Cikarang, Indonesia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales and Marketing