- Maintenance of mechanical presses, equipment and tooling in good operating condition.
- Implement projects for expansion or process improvements.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment at current or an expansion site.
- Propose capital investment projects for optimal manufacturing efficiencies.
- Product development and design appropriate for market.
- Sourcing of local machined parts and components from an overseas factory.
- Implement cost reduction actions and implement 5s programmes consistently.
- Achieve Health, Safety & Environment compliance and a sustained Health & Safety culture.
- Comply with all OH&S requirements, policies, and procedures and display a high level of safety awareness and focus.
- Implement Quality Control programmes to meet the Group specifications and standards and zero defect objective.
- Communicate and coordinate with other intra-group business unit heads to ensure actions work towards the overall Group Plans.
- Supervise, manage and motivate a team of local and foreign production operators to achieve high productivity.
- Maintain a reliable supply chain and business partnerships.
- A graduate with a degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in manufacturing supervision, with CAD/Pro-E experience and skills and excellent Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of machine tools and presses and similar supporting industry
- Leadership and People Management is required
- Good communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Willing to accept challenge of a expanding manufacturing unit with technical support from our overseas factories
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Machinery, Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Manufacturing
- Salary: RM 10, 000 – RM 12,000 per month