Our client is a leading Industrial Automation and Factory Automation supplier in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
About Your Role
Working on new machine design assignments that are complex in nature or making an improvement to existing machine design.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Planning and execution of new machine design.
- Preparation in detail fabrication parts drawings, assembly drawings & Bill of Material.
- Preparation pneumatic circuit design & pneumatic diagram.
- Liaise with Parts suppliers.
- To provide operational support for the Planning/ Production/ Manufacturing of Machines.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge in the Mandarin language is an advantage.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in automation design field is required.
- Knowledge in 2D/3D design software: AutoCAD & Solid works is a MUST.
- Overall project management knowledge & experience will be added advantages.
- Good communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skill.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Puchong, Malaysia
- Seniority Level: Senior Executive
- Industry: Industrial Automation
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Mechanical Design
- Salary: RM 5,000 to RM 6,000 per month