Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
- Responsible for handling sales enquires and prepare sales quotation.
- Responsible to provide support to the external sales team and to the customer.
- Assist to manage the administration of documentation control for project orders.
- Execution of Customer’s Purchase Orders to Indonesia office.
- Liaising with Logistics provider and Indonesia office for the fulfilment of the shipping requirement for customer’s Orders.
- Ensure timely supply of Order and Delivery information to customers.
- Administrative matters in relation to pre and after sales activities.
- Strong coordination between Indonesia office, factories and customers.
- Familiar with Incoterms.
- Independent and a team player.
- Able to adapt to multiple cultures and interact with people at all levels.
- Minimum 4 years of experience is similar position and industry
- Professional education in engineering, business or related field, or similar level obtained by experience.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Multilingual (incl. English)
This position is open to Indonesian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Industrial Automation, Oil & Energy
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Customer Service, Administrative