- To develop strategies and to plan for the division.
- Develop a timeline for the completion of a certain milestone for a given project.
- Create a budget for the completion of a particular job, and monitor the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed the amount.
- Oversee the whole project developments cycle from initial planning until handover.
- Involved in project inspection, feasibility study/ cost estimation, conceptual design, design development and construction management.
- Liaise with stakeholders/ departments to review procedures, plan for changes and to coordinate special projects.
- Ensure timely submission and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review proposal and approves and/ or denies if needed.
- Others duties which will be assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/ or Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Engineering – Civil/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Seniority: Director level
- Industry: Civil Engineering, Construction, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Project Management, Engineering, Management
- Salary: Min. RM20,000 per month