A well established European based company in the Industrial Automation industry.
- Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities and prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables
- Assist in preparing the proposal of engineering projects and support contract managers in issuing claims
- Assist customers in technical issues, interact with official contacts and communications pertaining to specific assignments
- Collaborate with the supply chain function to ensure technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical and Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronic)
- 2 to 3 years of experience in automation or robotics
- Must be able to travel across Malaysia
- Able to travel on-sites and willing to work extra hours on the job needs.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Associate level
- Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Machinery
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Project Management Other Engineering
- Salary: RM4,500 – RM5,000 per month