A manufacturer of filter cartridges for industrial and domestic applications.
- To support and provide guidance to subordinates on day-to-day operations. To provide training, guidance to subordinates for continuous improvement, ensure knowledge and skills of all purchasers are in sync.
- Ensure execution of job according to procedures and compliance to policies.
- Ensure timely PO releases and reliable supplier commitment.
- Responsible on cost and lead time analysis to ensure its effectiveness.
- To assist in sourcing/identifying potential suppliers who are able to provide products and services at competitive pricing, good quality, on-time delivery and better lead time.
- Conduct negotiations with Vendors and enter into Frame Agreements with major suppliers.
- Ensuring supplier defects and replacement are settled within the shortest timeframe
- To provide monthly KPI reporting (including raw material price trends and their impact on future activities) to develop a purchasing strategy with the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 year(s) leadership experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
- Possess manufacturing experience
- Possess a high energy level with a passion for continuous improvements
- Excellent communication skills, liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders
- Fluent in English, able to communicate in the Chinese language is an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Olak Lempit, Banting
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Banting, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing, Plastics
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Purchasing
- Salary: RM 8,000 – RM 10,000 per month