Our client is one of the leading local and Japanese joint-venture company in the steel processing industry. Currently, the group has set up multiple manufacturing plants across the world with the world’s most innovative technology for unique and highly functional steel products.
- To ensure that products produced are of the right quality
- To provide feedback to Top Management on quality progress and status
- To provide engineering support to all quality matter
- Liaise with customers on the improvement of product quality
- Verify the implementation of solutions and countermeasure
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through minimal field return
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of Quality System through audits, Process
- Quality Assurance, Statistical analysis of data, continuous process improvement activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/ Quality Assurance.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Possess analytical skill in Quality Assurance procedure, good problem-solving skills and knowledge about the computer system, SPC and ISO/TS Quality Management System.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Steel-products Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Quality Assurance
- Salary Range: RM 5,000 – RM 6,500 per month