One of the reputable manufacturer in FMCG industry.
- Develop and maintain a forecast of high-level real estate space demand for the real estate portfolio within the APAC region.
- To analyse and develop Asia Facilities Management aligning with Facilities Management strategy
- Lead the centralization of all Facilities Management activities in the Asia Pacific
- Interface with the region Facilities Management leadership and collaborate on the development.
- To collaborate and address the lease expirations and critical dates with the real estate leases in the region.
- Constantly communicate with the key business unit leader on the real estate strategy, metrics and value-added opportunities.
- A Degree or Master in Real Estate, Civil Engineering or relevant background.
- Min 10 years experience in Project Management experience.
- Leadership skills
- Exposure in the APAC region
- Willingness to travel across APAC region – 25%
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate, Recreational Facilities & Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Function: Engineering
- Salary: RM 20,000 – RM 22,000 per month