This position will be based in Shah Alam, Malaysia and report to the Regional Technical Director – SEAP.
- Support local organisations in improvement work by providing support in regional meetings/ training and to coordinate development in the production units and logistics set up, by continually coaching, initiating and implementing continuous improvement initiatives based on lean principles, leading to higher efficiency and delivery performance.
- Ensure that regional operations are run as per corporate standard, by acting as a link between the group and local companies and coaching the local organisations.
- Be responsible for efficient operation of supply chain activities by coordination and direction of logistics (warehouse & transport) and production units in the region, securing an optimised result by a holistic approach.
- Support and improve information flow across functional units and towards group functions by working in efficient workgroups to achieve improved delivery service.
- Improve knowledge sharing by organising periodic annually/bi-annually meetings to ensure close coordination amongst the regional network
- Implement and follow up routines necessary to document and align the work in the operations for worldwide, in close cooperation with Group Operations.
- Coordinate with the region on reporting, benchmarking, innovation process rollouts etc. by working as a coordinator and establishing stretch targets for the local organisation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with more than 9 years of relevant experiences
- Leadership experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain, production and process are preferable
- Experience in Microsoft Office is essential
- Fluent oral and written in English is essential
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Chemicals
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Production, Supply Chain, Engineering
- Salary: Max. RM 18,000 per month