A leading manufacturer that specialized in advanced coating solution providing industry driven product and technical services.
Target/ Key Aspects of The Position
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- To build and develop new businesses in the SEA & Asia Pacific.
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals.
- Builds key customer relationships.
- Identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new clients.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- To manage and grow sales activities in the areas of coverage.
- To reassess, review and optimize distribution channel and partnerships in the region
- To lead Customer Service and distributors
- Shared P&L execution and accountability for SEA, Asia Pacific and other markets under the area of coverage.
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in target markets including but not limited to exterior and fire-retardant coatings.
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Follow up new business opportunities and communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Manage the distributors and produce accurate sales budgets and frequent sales forecasts, maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Ensure up-to-date key account plans.
- Review, reassess and appropriately develop the distributors and agents.
- Monitor credit limits and trace down overdue payments
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling distributor representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the distributors by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Support the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Johor Bahru
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Building Materials, Chemicals, Business Supplies and Equipment
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales Business Development Management
- Salary: RM 10k – RM12k per month