Our client is one of the leading international company with the global presence in over 100 countries and territories in which their business cover from nutrition, health and beauty as well as home care products that emphasize on product quality, R&D and after-sales service.
Area of Focus
- Subject matter expertise in suppliers within Nutrition (F&B) products categories. This may span multiple product sub-categories including but not limited to Energy drinks, Supplements, Confectionary, etc.
- Process manager for strategic marketing sourcing including implementation of industry analysis, RFP/RFI development, CDA implementation, Scorecarding, 360 Supplier Reviews.
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Negotiation skills to find cost-savings opportunities with suppliers
- Manage the procurement process and lead marketing partners within Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia and Australia
- Work with Company Global Procurement to institute best practices in APAC for sourcing, supplier relationships, risk-reduction and policy implementation.
- Strong relationship-building experience.
- Requires advanced mastery of principles and practices of an area of speciality
- Assumes role of program/process owner setting the strategy & protocol for program(s)/process(s)
- Leads most complex projects & programs in an area of speciality
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives with a review of work for long-term results
- May provide day-to-day leadership for a team of professionals
- Incumbents are developing toward a supervisory or management position
- Have minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Worked in the related field for a minimum of 6 years.
- Strong industry knowledge of Nutrition Food & Beverage and similar consumer products including familiarity with their respective suppliers.
- Have an excellent health as you are required to sit for prolonged periods of time, frequently standing, walking distances up to one mile, bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching and occasionally lifting 25 lbs)
- Competitive Bidding: Procurement uses competitive bidding, including pre-inquiry meetings, to ensure our price competitiveness in the marketplace thus deliver business results and a competitive advantage.
- Procurement plans and carries out negotiations, including the development of negotiation objectives/goals/strategies/tactics, to achieve required business results with consideration for the desired impact on new and existing supplier relationships.
- Sourcing Strategy delivers required business results by appropriately applying the concepts needed to determine/develop sourcing strategies and to modify those existing strategies as required by changing business and market conditions.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Singapore
- Seniority: Senior level
- Industry: FMCG / Health & Nutrition
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Procurement
- Salary: SGD 84,000 – SGD 120,000 per annum