One of the leading companies in the automation and control technology. The product range includes primarily the Industrial PC, Fieldbus components, drive technology and automation software. Components and system solutions which are used in a wide range of sectors and applications worldwide.
- Lead a sales team serving key accounts and customers in Infrastructure and Utilities (Power, Water and other utilities). Responsible for reaching the yearly Malaysia + Brunei sales budget for the industry and ensuring a high market share for the company.
- Develop and lead a strong industry sales community within the company Infrastructures sales units in our core markets, with the required application know-how and sales skills in order to best serve the local customers. Drive and ensure active know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Develop, maintain and expand long-term relationships with key customers at various hierarchy levels (OEMs, EPC, System Integrators and End-Users).
- Define and implement with the industry sales team the global product group’s strategy and yearly targets for the segment in accordance with the BU-strategy and targets
- Define pursuits requiring capture teams & implement pursuit/lead teams. Participate in pursuits and drive a winning strategy.
- Drive specification- and influence activities in order to best position the company for key projects.
- Identify key customer needs and closely work with Product Management to support the development of segment-specific product offerings
- Define market communication concepts and ensure their execution via the market communication team
- Closely liaise with HQ in Germany for any certification requirement from Infrastructure standards.
- Manage the sales member within the division.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing in an international business environment
- Proven experience of working with Power related end users such as TNB, Sarawak Energy and customers in the Water & Building Automation market.
- People manager with demonstrated leadership experience
- Expert personal relationship builder who is at ease with high-level customers
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with variable frequency drives and motors
- Available for domestics and international travel (up to ~ 50%)
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, post-graduate in Business of advantage
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation, Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Sales, Business Development
- Salary: RM 8,000 – RM 10,000 per month