One of the pioneers of the gas industry in Malaysia.
- Efficient delivery planning and execution.
- The optimum delivery cost in consideration of tanker drop size, VIE safety level, vehicle accessibility, etc
- On-time delivery No stock out or near miss of customer’s inventory
- No customer complaint
- Vehicle capacity utilization
- Schedules fleet for on-time periodic regulatory inspections, eg. Puspakom
- Ensures validity and availability of vehicle registration documents, eg. road tax, VEP, puspakom
- Ensures the validity and availability of specific (drivers) documents for delivery, eg. Jurong Island pass, ALSG SIC pass, NIOSH, etc
- Degree in logistic or equivalent.
- Bulk Logistics Active Cycle (BLAC) Scheduling Program
- Basic understanding of Scheduling logic
- Safety in Transportation & Product
- Basic engineering knowledge
- Transport and Safety Regulation
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Malacca, Malaysia
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Warehousing, Logistics & Supply Chain, Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Supply Chain, Customer Service, Manufacturing
- Salary: RM2,800 – RM3,500 per month