- To work closely on the engineering and equipment’s requirement, new manufacturing technology and processes.
- To lead the Operation’s Technology roadmap including the prioritization and the implementation.
- To drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, flexibility, reliability and cost.
- To design, develop proposals and project charters for equipment enhancement and improvement.
- To work and evaluate suppliers of existing and /or new equipment to train, guide and improve designs in accordance with specifications and processes.
- A Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering / Process Automation
- Experience in the automation and optimization of mass-production equipment.
- Excellent manufacturing practices for Process and Equipment.
- Good leadership skills.
- Willing to relocate and work in Kedah.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.