A well-known international FMCG company (F&B).
The ROLE would be responsible for developing, planning and executing short to mid-term sales strategies and achieving all objectives including Net Sales, Trade and Delivered Margin for all brands.
- Meet/Exceed key financial objectives including Net Sales, Trade, and Delivered Margin for the assigned channel
- Manage, train and coach a team of Territory Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals
- Effective management of trade spend, and overall profitability of key customers
- Utilize sales analytics to identify opportunities for growth and to drive profitable bottom line
- Manage trade roadshows or sampling/promoters efficiently
- Build strong partnerships with key customers
- Develop the right trade marketing promotion on time as required by sub-channel
- Meet assigned merchandising standards ensuring stock weight, coverage, distribution, shelving, freezer performance meets expectations
- Reports directly to the National Sales Manager but travel may be required. The position will have direct reports – a group of Territory Sales Representatives.
- The ideal candidate should have 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. MBA is an advantage
- Proven track record of developing sales and strong customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives
- Full understanding of the respective retail market environment – Traditional Trade, Modern Trade, CVS and Food Service
- Experiences in Field Operations is a plus
- Fluency in Thai and English – both written and spoken
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok (BTS Line), Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Food Production, FMCG
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales, Trade Marketing
- Salary: 55k – 65k Thai Baht per month