An International food retails /FMCG company.
Provides analytical reporting and high level of analysis on performance against the plan to drive business growth targets
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of management reports (historical results, forecasts, budget, and detailed senior management presentations) and for financial analysis on an ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Analyze business performance and report to the leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Update YTG P&L projection reflecting analysis of variance in cost and promotional spending
- Actively communicate with all departments to develop a better analysis of business performance including attendance of regular meetings and influence others on business decision-making (pricing strategy, evaluating new products, promotion effectiveness and return on investment)
- Perform gross margin analysis and review COGS
Update and maintain the relevant financial database
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- 4-5 years of related work experience is required
- Candidate must possess good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- SAP/BW experience is preferred
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Past experienced with US MNC on consumer product will be an added advantage
- Comfortable in handling a large volume of data
Hunger to learn and challenge the status quo
Business minded with an enquiring mind
This position is open to Thai applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Industrial Automation
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Management, Accounting/Auditing, Finance
- Salary: 80k – 90k Thai Baht per month