A joint venture between Malaysia-based and Japanese MNC Automotive Manufacturer.
- Serve as a member of the local management team to plan & meet business unit objectives.
- Lead & develop HR staff to provide effective Change Management.
- Plan & implement HR programs & activities to support business needs.
- Act as primary contact to relevant government agencies, meet relevant government requirements & inform higher management of new developments that will affect business operations.
- Act as the primary contact for all industrial relations matters and provide timely information to higher management on issues that may affect business operations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Language skills: proficient in English, Mandarin, Malay.
- Good knowledge of local labour laws, immigration regulations, government & HR related agencies, vendors/consultants, etc.
- Technical HR knowledge & skills in staffing, employees’ & industrial relations, T&D, performance management and C&B.
- Skills in leading, planning & organizing, delegating, coaching & counselling, change management, establishing & maintaining effective working relations, developing HR policies/programs, analysing & solving people issues, communicating effectively & influencing others to gain their support for HR programs/activities.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.