Building material MNC.
The Senior Manager, FP&A will have primary accountability for assisting in the management of the organization’s financial and management reporting function and the budgeting and forecasting process. He/she will manage important finance activities such as the annual planning process, the annual strategic plan process, the forecasting process, as well as monthly results and business operations review.
- Act as a strong business partner to key business leads to provide management reporting and analysis to support the business decision, ability to highlight profitability analysis on a detailed product level, strong analytical and writing skills, and ability to articulate the financial results when necessary.
- Monthly forecast consolidation and variance reporting – Responsible to work closely with the team to provide visibility to their progress to plan and variances that may arise throughout the year.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation within the Company’s accounting and finance functions. Plan, drive and execute project management in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Building business case & financial analysis for senior executives and the board of directors.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budgets, forecasts, monthly estimates & reports, as well as monitor budget versus actual and prepare variance analysis report.
- Strong analytical skills within the financial analysis context is a must. Technical Knowledge in Accounting and Internal Control is highly preferred, including a high degree of technical knowledge of IFRS, currency and possess a personal interest with respect to matters of process and controls. Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles considered a plus.
- Solid academic credentials, including a CPA certification (or equivalent), are required. An MBA is preferred but not required for this position.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, with a minimum of seven to ten years of experience managing a professional staff, also is required. Experience in public accounting is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive and capable of explaining complex accounting issues.
- Excellent command in English both spoken and written.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.