- Design and implement new processes, new machines, new product development, etc.
- Supervise modification, installation, and commissioning works on site and ensures project plans are executed as designed.
- Work closely with R&D, Plant Engineering and Manufacturing team on machine and process improvement projects as well as capacity expansion projects.
- Interface with outside vendors, contractors and other parties when necessary
- Interface with technical and management staff from R&D and Manufacturing team to understand project requirements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Degree or Specialized Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Must have more than 5 years of experience in engineering background in rubber gloves/rubber related (medical devices/disposables) manufacturing environment.
- Must have the knowledge or experience in the process engineering project in the medical devices/ gloves/ rubber manufacturing.
- Experience in new machines, from design to the operations
- Willing to travel and Estimated 30 – 50% travel including spending extended period in the plants across Asia regions.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Medical Device, Machinery
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Engineering, Project Management
- Salary: RM 7, 000 – RM 8,000 per month