Our client seeks a highly motivated individual to join their growing sales team: A Senior Sales Executive who is able to personally contact and secure new business clients.
Successful candidates for these roles are motivated and goal oriented with the ability to meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals. Someone who enjoys working in a direct sales role, interacting with customers and has the drive to be successful in a commissioned sales role will be a good fit for this role. These positions include managing a lead list, networking, customer appointments, referrals and lead generation.
- Persuasive and positive attitude
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Detail oriented, able to work independently and to proactively seek new responsibilities
- Solid interpersonal and presentation skills, able to work well with other employees
- Professional and effective verbal communication skills
- Solid prospecting and closing skills
- The ability to build long-lasting client relationships
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the finance industry (banking, insurance, unit trust)
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in Finance or relevant academic qualification.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Financial Services, Judiciary, Investment Management
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Sales, Business Development, Consulting
- Salary: RM 5,000 – RM 6,000 per month