- Development and testing of the WMS system and application software.
- Assist in setup, configuration and rules according to requirement.
- Develop design specification according to requirement specification.
- Develop and enhance test plan and test cases.
- Develop release note to provide clear and concise instruction for deployment.
- Recognize, identify the cause of the bug and able to apply fixes to resolve it.
- At least 4 years experience in a commercial, real-time software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Understanding of real-time programming, relational database concepts and architecture.
- Proven record and technically sound in Java programming.
- Willing to travel and work overseas for long duration.
- Able to adhere to priorities and meet tight dateline.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Seniority: Associate Level
- Industry: Industrial Automation, Logistics & Supply Chain, Information Technology & Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Information Technology
- Salary: RM 5, 000 – RM 6,500 per month