A well established European based company specialized in the Warehouse Management System.
- The automated and integrated logistic system planning/ layout in accordance with customer requirements and needs
- Process and information flow planning in accordance with customer requirements and needs (in conjunction with Software Team)
- Calculate required sub-systems scope based on detailed equipment performance calculation to fulfil the client’s material transport requirements
- Actively support the Lead Designer and/ or Capture Team, technically, during sales and tender clarification phases.
- Provide support in the detailed engineering work of the chosen system during detailed specification phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1-year relevant experience.
- Able to travel both domestically and overseas for business meetings, even on short notice.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Warehousing Automation Solutions
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Technical Support (Software & Design)
- Salary: RM 3,500 – RM 4,500 per month