A well established European based company specialized in Automation Solutions System
- Single point of contact between customer and back office level 2 support team located in Malaysia.
- Provide regular system inspection & maintenance service on site.
- Must try the best to recover the system in the shortest reasonable time.
- Must respond to Customers’ concern and complaints in an adequate manner.
- Providing on-site assistance and support to the customers for the system installed.
- Assist in commissioning and deployment during the project implementation phase.
- Record incident / problem in CMMS.
- Adequate trouble-shooting skill and has the capability to rectify the problem individually before engage level 2 support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferable Knowledge and Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle database
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive with a strong customer and team focus.
- Working experience in an automated material handling system is an added advantage but not essential.
- Possess adequate troubleshooting skill and capability to provide training if needed.
- Must be a highly motivated and innovative team player.
- Proficiency in English & Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Independent and able to work under pressure, over time and odd hours to resolve the problem on site.
- Must be willing to travel and work in Beijing, China for a long duration.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Beijing, China
- Seniority: Associate
- Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain, Industrial Automation, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Customer Service, Information Technology
- Salary: RM7k – RM8k per month