The Manager is responsible for designing, executing and monitoring the talent & performance management initiatives in order to drive individual development and capability building in line with the Company’s vision.
- Lead and support the talent review process, including performance/potential calibration sessions, coaching conversations and ongoing talent review roll-up reporting and trend monitoring;
- Monitor the movement of talent across the organization, identifying pipeline gaps and providing Company-wide/functional views on themes and trends to provide insight into talent development & learning strategy;
- Develop talent management metrics in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and HRBP team;
- Design the implementation of targeted high potential and leadership development initiatives;
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for talent pipeline and succession planning;
- Develop career pathing framework for key technical and leadership talent segments;
- Plan and propose the relevant capability building program such as Short-Term International Assignment (STIA), Long Term International Assignment (LTIA) and Global Graduate Trainee Program (GGP);
- Act as a consultant to the business on strategic interventions based on the People Development Plan;
- Support budget and expense tracking for talent management initiatives;
- Drive continuous improvement of organization’s talent management practices, systems, process and tools;
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including ensuring the quality of KPIs set/standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments;
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned with the Company’s business goals;
- Developing or updating performance development or improvement plan to handle the performance gap, if an employee does not meet the required performance level;
- Collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
- Industry: Insurance, Banking, Investment Banking
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources
- Salary: RM 10,000 – RM 12,000 per month