Our client is a global material science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials.
- Troubleshooting (front ending customer complaints, troubleshooting and determining root causes, Coordinating with the QA and Product Teams across ASEAN DCs, etc)
- Product Development or Scale up support (Provide field trial support, Defining market needs and translate into technical CTQ’s, Support new product development scale up’s / ECR’s/ Prototyping.
- Compliance (Understanding compliance requirements and own response, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Chemical, Printing, Paper or Film Packaging or related field
- 5-7 Years experience in technical support or QA
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good supervisory & technical skill
- English proficiency – effective communication skills, both written and oral
This position is open to Indonesian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Seniority: Associate Level
- Industry: Printing, Chemicals, Paper & Forest Products
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Product Management