VP, Strategic HR and Compensation & Benefits will be responsible for Analytics, Compensation & Benefits, Strategic Workforce Planning and HR Strategic Initiatives tasks.
1) Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of compensation and benefits programs, including base pay, allowances, incentive, health and welfare benefits, retirement benefits, deferred compensation, internal products and affinity programs.
- Develop, document, implement, communicate and standardize processes to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations related to compensation, benefits and data privacy
- Works with senior management to ensure that compensation and benefits programs support the organization’s business objectives and meet all legal requirements.
- Ensure market competitor analysis is carried out to attract and retain talent. Maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys and enable access to current market pay data to support HR business partners and line managers.
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process accurately and effectively within the approved budget.
- Ensure remuneration & benefits entitlement for employees who are on Short-Term International Assignment and Long-Term International Assignment are prepared and processed accurately.
- Responsible for HR budgeting process and submission.
- Monitor effectiveness of existing compensation & benefits practices, policies, guidelines, procedures and provide recommendations and actionable input to enhance the current practices.
- Communicate compensation and benefits programs to employees’
- Introduce new initiatives to promote innovation, digital and continuous improvement practices.
- Introduce flexi-benefit program to meet the diverse needs of employees’ and mechanism to manage and control cost
- Ensure employees share scheme related matters are handled as per Group guideline.
- To review, propose and maintain relationships with external vendors/suppliers of employee benefits and develop other non-cash reward initiatives/affinity program. Example the engagement of medical TPA & etc.
- Develop & introduce total reward statements for all staff.
2) Partner with relevant stakeholders in the development and implementation of HR strategic initiatives to in accordance with the short-term and long-term objectives
3) Drive and facilitate Strategic Workforce Planning (SWFP)
- Work with Group HR to drive and support the SWFP agenda to ensure it is in line with business priorities
- Engage Business Leaders / EXCO / People Manager to launch SWFP exercise including onboarding entities, ensuring the right skill sets at the local level and following through the action plans with HRBP
4) Lead the HR Analytics and People Matrix Initiatives and Implementation
- Responsible for end-to-end HR transformation projects including but not limited to the proposal on HR interventions and initiatives, people metrics, reporting, advanced and predictive analytics.
- Supports the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help propose and influence continuous improvement/changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze company-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, talent management, recruitment, compensation & benefits) to promote data governance, improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Works as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
- Conduct research, analysis and ideas to the development of HR continuous improvement in order to ensure that HR initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the organizational ambition to be the “Employer of Choice”.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good and best practices.
- To participate in projects as and when required.
- To participate in the Business Continuity Process as part of the BCP team members/Department Leader.
This position is open to Malaysian applicants only. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Seniority: Director Level
- Industry: Insurance, Banking, Investment Banking
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Human Resources, Strategy/ Planning
- Salary: RM 18,000 – RM 22,000 per month