Low Fang Kai has over 17 years of combined corporate and executive search experience, both local and regional exposure; and with more than 10 years of regional marketing and South East Asia (SEA) distribution networks experience.
Founded VHR Consultancy, a multi-award winning recruitment firm in December 2012 which now has a presence in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. A firm believer that Recruitment Head Hunter is a “Calling” and holds steadfast to this motto “Think Big. Start Small. Build Strong”. He has also set-up MRI Executive Search (Indonesia) and worked as Country Director.
Prior to that, he started working as a Sales Engineer at age 21 and gradually found himself as a Country Manager based in Thailand for a Public-Listed-Company. In a gist, his corporate experience comes with 2-times corporate turn-around experience i.e. Salvaging organization from loses-to-positive-cash-flow and profitable.
He is a certified:
- Master Performance Coach (CMPC) by ICF
- Train The Trainer (TTT)
- Personal Development Analyst – PDA International & Personal
- Profile Analysis Accessor (PPA) Practitioner – Thomas International
- Chartered Marketer (UK)
He holds a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. He is also a TedxSpeaker at University Technology Malaysia (UTM) in 2017.
- Asia Recruitment Awards 2018 – Recruitment Consultant of the Year 2018
- Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2016 – Professional & Business Services Industry