We share. We grow. We create VALUE!
VHR Training offers customisable Talent Development programmes catering to all levels in Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs). Our training programmes cover talent sourcing, individual and group behavioural competency. That aside, we also offer business coaching to organisations and leaders who aim to bring their team and business to the next level.
FK is an incredibly talented, natural coach. As a coach, FK has been known to go above and beyond. He has been there to keep us believing in ourselves. From the moment you walk through the door, he greets you with a positive attitude and enthusiasm that can make even the worst of days seem to fade away. He is there to remind us that we can do anything when we put our minds to and that no matter how far away our goals may seem, they can be reached if we just stick with it. FK has given our team inspiration and guidance and has taken us further than we ever imagined. FK empowered me to find my inner strength and let it shine. I cherish the connection we’ve made and literally cannot recommend him enough. Cheers!Vijaya Francis HR Manager at Swagelok Malaysia
Thanks Low for the great training on PDA today. It was an inspiring session and we all had a wonderful session. You were very engaging and the team benefited from the session. We look forward to working with you in the near future.Vivian Lee General Manager - Human Resources at Rohas Tecnic Berhad
We engaged VHR Consultancy to conduct the Personal Development Analysis (PDA) for our People at the Malaysia branch office. Throughout the engagement, Low delivered the content with passion and professionalism. Colleagues gave thumbs-up to their one-on-one debriefing sessions, as each of us benefited from the encouragement and valuable advice given by Low. I have always found Low to be inspirational and approachable, so it is with no doubt that we look forward to our next engagement with Low and his team at VHR Consultancy. Keep up the good work!Andrew Ling Human Resources Manager at Singapore Airlines
I attended and benefited a lot from Mr Low's "How to Find Talent to Work For You" session. His engaging styles of training specifically in Boolean method has brought me to a next level on how to search in a faster way and have better pool of candidates. I also like the fact that he was openly sharing his best practices among the participants. I look forward to learning more from you in the future.Amirah ZailanRecruiter, Vinda Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Attended FangKai "How to Find Talent to Work For You". He was very engaging and willing to share his recruitment experiences with the participants. I believe the Boolean search will help many recruiters to save their time getting the right candidates. During the training I also learnt how to ask the right questions to determine the important criteria and requirements to organize our thoughts to build a good Boolean keywords search. FangKai it's also a soft spoken and people oriented person. Like the ways how he interact with his participants and staff during the training. Keep it up!Celyn LiewAssistant Manager, HR and Admin, Sysmex Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Attended "How to find Talent to work for you" training with Fang Kai. Fang Kai is very passionate about sharing his knowledge, a professional trainer and definitely a people person. He managed to engage with the participants throughout the training and it was a very beneficial session learning about how to conduct an impactful intake meeting with our hiring manager and the technicality of Boolean search. Would definitely recommend this training to recruiters who plan to further enhance their sourcing skills!Cheng Fee Vien Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist, AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Sourcing Passive Talent to Work for You Training
Dear HR professionals, have you ever wonder how head hunters accurately source for and excite passive talents? In this training, we will be sharing our trade secrets with you. Topics which we will be covering includes:
- asking line manager right questions by using coaching methods
- executing VHR proven methodology by using “Boolean” sourcing skills
- optimising candidates’ character strengths by understanding talent’s personality
- tactful candidate interviewing techniques by understanding their behavioural strengths
At the end of the training session, you should be able to source for a qualified candidate profile within one (1) day by using the VHR method. Contact us now at +6012-224 6697 or email us at email@example.com to learn more.
Forming an Effective Team
Several studies have shown that people work better in groups and a group with a positive dynamic performs better, also are more effective at work. However, each organisation still needs to work out how to build the right team for their business. PDA (Personal Development Analysis) is a behavioural assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology allows us to discover and analyse peoples’ behavioural profiles. It also helps us to evaluate the behavioural and competency requirements of a job thereby ensuring employers select and develop the right people into the right positions.
Through learning each team member’s behavioural pattern, leaders will
- gain a better understanding of the leadership compatibility with the team, allowing leaders to lead more effectively
- be able to leverage the group competency to increase the team’s productivity level
- benefit from the group’s energy level report to ensure a more engaged workforce
VHR believes that this training will provide a practical approach to assist leaders to select and assign the right job to the right person; also it will help both leaders and group members to have a better understanding of the group dynamics. Contact us now at +6012-224 6697 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Looking For A New Job Through An Award-Winning Headhunter’s Practical Insights
Retrenchment is happening rather frequent in recent years, and many reasons could contribute to this tough economic decision of laying off employees. A severance package is pay and benefits typically offered to employees when their employment is being terminated. And outplacement is becoming a key element in a severance agreement, which is to help retrenched employees to find a new job.
As market leaders in the Malaysian executive search industry, VHR Consultancy is well versed with the ins and outs of the hiring trends amongst organisations. Hence, with the knowledge and platform we have gained, we have designed an outplacement training with the goal to:
- Provide retrenched employees with professional help in their career transition
- Assist employers to execute their retrenchment exercise while protecting their brand reputation
Transitioning employees will gain insights to:
- Effective resume writing
- Career and behavioural analysis and assessments
- Interview techniques and strategies
- One-on-one career coaching and consultation
Learn how our outplacement training can benefit your organisation; all our training modules are customisable and interchangeable. Contact us today to speak to our trainer/ coach at +6012 224 6697 or email to email@example.com.
Unlock You and Your Team’s Full Potential Business Coaching
- Are you a business professional struggling to excel in your career?
- A leader who has challenges retaining your best talents?
- An entrepreneur unsure of your next move?
- An individual seeking guidance to overcome business impediments?
Through our Business Coaching programme, VHR Consultancy takes on the role to guide you and your team through a self-discovery process that allows each member to capitalise on their strengths and identify their blind spot to break down barriers and accelerate professional growth. You and your company will gain:
- Skills to impact and influence
- An improved company culture
- Effective employee productivity
- A united team
Join us for a peer-to-peer coaching session, a platform where you and your team can share ideas, frustrations and business improvement in a private setting. Contact us now at +6012-224 6697 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Low Fang Kai
Managing Director of VHR Consultancy
- Certified Master Performance Coach (CMPC)
- Certified TTT Trainer (Train the Trainer)
- TEDx Speaker
- Founded VHR Consultancy (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand)
- Worked in an MNC as Country Manager with a proven turnaround experience
- Regional (Southeast Asia) exposure with more than 17 years combined of MNC and Executive Search experience
- Holds a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2016 -Professional & Business Services Industry
- Asia Recruitment Awards 2018 -Recruitment Consultant of the Year 2018